Assisted Home Health & Hospice
If you are a passionate, personable and independent professional looking for a career with high growth potential, join Assisted’s dedicated team today. Assisted is one of the leading providers of home health services with multiple locations in Southern California and Arizona.
Throughout the years, the Assisted care team has offered high quality, compassionate home health services to patients and their loved ones. Financially and strategically, we are positioned to be a key player in the industry for the years to come.
We are looking for employees who understand and exhibit accountability, honesty/integrity and respect.
Assisted has earned a HomeCare Elite Status several years in a row – come and join an elite team of homecare professionals!
Assisted Offers Our Employees a Unique Employment Package:
- Working in the environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of care where the patient comes first
- Opportunity to promote innovative healthcare services and specialty programs
- Our field employees enjoy flexible work hours and opportunity to work close to home
- We offer a very competitive pay. Full-time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan and bonus structure based on job classification. In addition our administrative positions receive a generous vacation, PTO and sick leave package, paid holidays, and much more!
- We encourage an environment where you get to work with your friends by providing our employees with a very generous referral bonus structure
- Assisted is dedicated to fostering a fun environment for our employees where everyone is treated like family – we have company parties, themed week events, foundation events and casual Fridays
As an Assistant Project Coordinator you will:
- Perform a wide variety of assignments, which are often confidential in nature.
- Responsible for coordination and smooth operation of Foundation volunteer program
- Gather data and other necessary information. Prepares administrative reports and statements
- Classify sorts and files correspondence, records and other documents.
- Arranges meetings and conferences, schedules volunteer interviews and appointments and performs other duties.
- Engage in a variety of contacts outside the Foundation in order to obtain or relay information, arrange meetings, etc., often dealing with individuals who are influential or important to the Foundation.
- Accepts and screens telephone calls. Routes calls appropriately.
- Provides general clerical support including photocopying, typing, and word processing.
- Acknowledges patient rights including privacy and confidentiality.
- Consistently displays a professional appearance and conduct in all settings. Interpersonal and interagency relationships are to be positive and professional at all times.
- Assumes responsibility and displays reliability for the completion of all tasks, duties, communications and actions.
- Maintains professional growth and development through networking, membership in professional organizations and continuing education.
- Participates in performance improvement activities.
- Abides by Foundation policy and procedures.
- Accepts other duties as assigned.
- Available to work overtime on as needed basis
- Passionate about Foundation cause and goals.
- Well organized and able to multi-task.
- Open to feedback
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Demonstrated knowledge of various software products including Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel
- Demonstrated knowledge of social media utilization for fundraising and to increase awareness of foundation focuses
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Flexible work schedule to support special events.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
- Bachelor Degree in English, Communication or Political Sciences (must have)
- Experience in working for non-profit organization in paid or volunteer capacity (preferred)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Must have visual and hearing acuity. Must be able to communicate clearly verbally. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. May be exposed to minor hazards/communicable diseases. Physically active walking, standing, bending, lifting, and climbing stairs. Must be able to perform fully assisted transfers, with or without transfer devices (if required for the position). Must not have any back lifting/moving restrictions. Must provide proof of automobile insurance upon hire and at each renewal and maintain a safe driving record. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are able to perform the essential functions of the position.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Assisted are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Assisted also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
For any questions please email Recruiting@Assisted1.com or fax to 805-413-8557. Please specify the job title and the location of interest. Assisted is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit assistedcares.com.