Assisted Home Health & Hospice
If you are a passionate, personable and independent professional looking for a career with high growth potential, join Assisted’s dedicated team today. Assisted is one of the leading providers of home health services with multiple locations in Southern California and Arizona.
Throughout the years, the Assisted care team has offered high quality, compassionate home health services to patients and their loved ones. Financially and strategically, we are positioned to be a key player in the industry for the years to come.
We are looking for employees who understand and exhibit accountability, honesty/integrity and respect.
Assisted has earned a HomeCare Elite Status several years in a row – come and join an elite team of homecare professionals!
Assisted Offers Our Employees a Unique Employment Package:
- Working in the environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of care where the patient comes first
- Opportunity to promote innovative healthcare services and specialty programs
- Our field employees enjoy flexible work hours and opportunity to work close to home
- We offer a very competitive pay. Full-time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan and bonus structure based on job classification. In addition our administrative positions receive a generous vacation, PTO and sick leave package, paid holidays, and much more!
- We encourage an environment where you get to work with your friends by providing our employees with a very generous referral bonus structure
- Assisted is dedicated to fostering a fun environment for our employees where everyone is treated like family – we have company parties, themed week events, foundation events and casual Fridays
Due to continued growth our company is seeking a rock star Corporate Recruiter. The Recruiter is responsible for directly supporting Senior Recruiter and HR Coordinators in the generation of candidates. In this role you will be sourcing, screening, and assessing professionals with healthcare experience for all three lines of Assisted businesses: Assisted Healthcare, Assisted Home Care and Assisted Hospice Care.
As a Corporate Recruiter you will:
- Source for new recruits, work on assigned open job orders, while providing excellent customer service to internal and external customers
- Fully utilize social media resources (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) to build a viable candidate pipeline and for overall recruiting efforts
- Document all calls and recruitment activity
- Creatively utilize a variety of tools (e.g., email, telephone, social media, cold calling) to prospect and contact candidates
- Work on recruiting projects as requested
- Convert recruits to active employees in a timely manner and work with closely with HR Coordinators to place new hires
- Work closely with marketing to advertisement placement in journals, internet job boards, and direct mail
- Analyze open job orders in the system to make tactical decisions regarding recruitment
- Secure missing credentials from potential candidates prior to placement
- Complete weekly reports for tracking metrics
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
- High school diploma or GED required, Associates Degree preferred
- Minimum 1 year of related experience in healthcare recruitment, sales and/or medical fields
- Must possess a working knowledge in full cycle recruiting components including sourcing, qualifying, social networking, assessing, legal, relationship management and due diligence
- Must have strong organizational and customer service skills and full computer proficiency
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Previous recruitment, sales and/or medical experience
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Must have visual and hearing acuity. Must be able to communicate clearly verbally. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. May be exposed to minor hazards/communicable diseases. Physically active walking, standing, bending, lifting, and climbing stairs. Must be able to perform fully assisted transfers, with or without transfer devices (if required for the position). Must not have any back lifting/moving restrictions. Must provide proof of automobile insurance upon hire and at each renewal and maintain a safe driving record. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are able to perform the essential functions of the position.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Assisted are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Assisted also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
For any questions please email Recruiting@Assisted1.com or fax to 805-413-8557. Please specify the job title and the location of interest. Assisted is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit assistedcares.com.