Assisted Home Health & Hospice
This is an AMAZING opportunity for an entrepreneurial individual who is looking to grow within an established organization and in rapidly expanding industry.
If you are a passionate, personable and independent professional looking for a career with high growth potential, join Assisted’s dedicated team today. Assisted is one of the leading providers of home health services with multiple locations in Southern California and Arizona.
Throughout the years, the Assisted care team has offered high quality, compassionate home health services to patients and their loved ones. Financially and strategically, we are positioned to be a key player in the industry for the years to come.
We are looking for employees who understand and exhibit accountability, honesty/integrity and respect.
Assisted has earned a HomeCare Elite Status several years in a row – come and join an elite team of homecare professionals!
Assisted Offers Our Employees a Unique Employment Package:
- Working in the environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of care where the patient comes first
- Opportunity to promote innovative healthcare services and specialty programs
- Our field employees enjoy flexible work hours and opportunity to work close to home
- We offer a very competitive pay. Full-time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan and bonus structure based on job classification. In addition our administrative positions receive a generous vacation, PTO and sick leave package, paid holidays, and much more!
- We encourage an environment where you get to work with your friends by providing our employees with a very generous referral bonus structure
- Assisted is dedicated to fostering a fun environment for our employees where everyone is treated like family – we have company parties, themed week events, foundation events and casual Fridays
As a Human Resources Coordinator you will:
- Attend local job fairs and vocational school events, as needed
- Follow up on all potential applicants to fill open positions within the branch
- Work closely with branch managers and Corporate Recruiters to determine staffing needs
- Communicate all HR changes, problems, tracking to the HR Director
- Regularly maintain required tracking reports, including but not limited to the Recruitment Analysis and Job Opening grids
- Greet, test, and screen potential employees
- Administer all record keeping involved with personnel reports including continuing education, license renewal and expiration of required credentials
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Human Resources
As a Payroll Specialist you will:
- Have a unique opportunity to help to grow our business and impact the bottom line!
- Prepare and enters payroll and administers all record keeping involved in payroll preparation
- Process payroll, accounts payable, contractor, and other related checks
- Responsible for payroll tax deposits, quarterly and annual payroll tax returns.
- Reconcile annual payroll and prepares W-2 forms
- Process income verification, garnishments and loan applications
- Prepares advance and manual checks as approved by branch manager
- Tracks employee benefit coverage’s and deductions and reconciles monthly insurance invoices
- Codes and enters new employee information into database.
- Responsible for all accounts payable processing and vendor payments for assigned company
- Resolution of unapproved or disputed charges
- Accepts other duties as assigned including working overtime.
- Consistently display a professional appearance and conduct in all settings. Customer services including interpersonal and interagency relationships are to be positive and professional at all times.
- High school diploma or GED required; Associates Degree preferred
- Type a minimum of 55 wpm, including working knowledge of Word, Excel and Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook.
- Ability to direct, concentrate on and coordinate multiple functions.
- At least one-year office/human resources experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Must have visual and hearing acuity. Must be able to communicate clearly verbally. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. May be exposed to minor hazards/communicable diseases. Physically active walking, standing, bending, lifting, and climbing stairs. Must be able to perform fully assisted transfers, with or without transfer devices (if required for the position). Must not have any back lifting/moving restrictions. Must provide proof of automobile insurance upon hire and at each renewal and maintain a safe driving record. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are able to perform the essential functions of the position.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Assisted are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Assisted also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
For any questions please email Recruiting@Assisted1.com or fax to 805-413-8557. Please specify the job title and the location of interest. Assisted is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit assistedcares.com.