Assisted Home Health & Hospice
If you are a passionate, personable and independent professional looking for a career with high growth potential, join Assisted’s dedicated team today. Assisted is one of the leading providers of home health services with multiple locations in Southern California and Arizona.
Throughout the years, the Assisted care team has offered high quality, compassionate home health services to patients and their loved ones. Financially and strategically, we are positioned to be a key player in the industry for the years to come.
We are looking for employees who understand and exhibit accountability, honesty/integrity and respect.
Assisted has earned a HomeCare Elite Status several years in a row – come and join an elite team of homecare professionals!
Assisted Offers Our Employees a Unique Employment Package:
- Working in the environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of care where the patient comes first
- Opportunity to promote innovative healthcare services and specialty programs
- Our field employees enjoy flexible work hours and opportunity to work close to home
- We offer a very competitive pay. Full-time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan and bonus structure based on job classification. In addition our administrative positions receive a generous vacation, PTO and sick leave package, paid holidays, and much more!
- We encourage an environment where you get to work with your friends by providing our employees with a very generous referral bonus structure
- Assisted is dedicated to fostering a fun environment for our employees where everyone is treated like family – we have company parties, themed week events, foundation events and casual Fridays
Under the supervision of the I.T. Director, the IT Support Technician will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware, or software. Responds to queries, runs diagnostic programs, isolates problems, and determines and implements solutions. May travel to other sites and Branches as necessary.
As an IT Support Technician you will:
- Assist the IT Director in resolving facility issues at both Scottsdale and Glendale Arizona Branches
- Provide support to the relocation of personnel and equipment within and between branches.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Respond to email messages for internal customers seeking help.
- Walk internal customer through problem-solving processes.
- Follow up with customers to ensure all issues have been resolved.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems and clean up computers.
- Travel as required to each of Assisted’s facilities.
- Acknowledge patient rights including privacy and confidentiality.
- Consistently display a professional appearance and conduct in all settings.
- Interacts with internal and external customers using positive and professional approach.
- Assume responsibility and display reliability for the completion of all tasks, duties, communications and actions.
- Abide by Agency policies and procedures.
- Accept other duties as assigned.
Scanner will be responsible for scanning Agency medical, employee, and other required company records into the established database. May travel to other sites and Branches as necessary.
- Scan all medical, employee and other required company records into the established database in a timely manner
- Provide support to the relocation of records within and between branches
- Ensure quality of scanned materials
- Ensure adequate supplies necessary for scanning management
- Maintain scanning equipment and site
- Coordinate and communicate with Branch Manager regarding scanning progress
- Travel as required to each of Assisted’s facilities
- Acknowledge patient rights including privacy and confidentiality
- Consistently display a professional appearance and conduct in all settings
- Interacts with internal and external customers using positive and professional approach
- Assume responsibility and display reliability for the completion of all tasks, duties, communications and actions
- Abide by Agency policy and procedure
- Order paper and other supplies
- Accept other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Must have visual and hearing acuity. Must be able to communicate clearly verbally. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. May be exposed to minor hazards/communicable diseases. Physically active walking, standing, bending, lifting, and climbing stairs. Must be able to perform fully assisted transfers, with or without transfer devices (if required for the position). Must not have any back lifting/moving restrictions. Must provide proof of automobile insurance upon hire and at each renewal and maintain a safe driving record. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are able to perform the essential functions of the position.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Assisted are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Assisted also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
For any questions please email Recruiting@Assisted1.com or fax to 805-413-8557. Please specify the job title and the location of interest. Assisted is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit assistedcares.com.