Assisted Home Health & Hospice
If you are a passionate, personable and independent professional looking for a career with high growth potential, join Assisted’s dedicated team today. Assisted is one of the leading providers of home health services with multiple locations in Southern California and Arizona.
Throughout the years, the Assisted care team has offered high quality, compassionate home health services to patients and their loved ones. Financially and strategically, we are positioned to be a key player in the industry for the years to come.
We are looking for employees who understand and exhibit accountability, honesty/integrity and respect.
Assisted has earned a HomeCare Elite Status several years in a row – come and join an elite team of homecare professionals!
Assisted Offers Our Employees a Unique Employment Package:
- Working in the environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of care where the patient comes first
- Opportunity to promote innovative healthcare services and specialty programs
- Our field employees enjoy flexible work hours and opportunity to work close to home
- We offer a very competitive pay. Full-time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan and bonus structure based on job classification. In addition our administrative positions receive a generous vacation, PTO and sick leave package, paid holidays, and much more!
- We encourage an environment where you get to work with your friends by providing our employees with a very generous referral bonus structure
- Assisted is dedicated to fostering a fun environment for our employees where everyone is treated like family – we have company parties, themed week events, foundation events and casual Fridays
As an LPN you will:
- Ensure quality and safe delivery of home health nursing services.
- Assist the RN Clinical Supervisor with ongoing interdisciplinary assessments of the patient.
- Assist the RN Clinical Supervisor with the development, implementation, and evaluation of the plan of care in partnership with the patient, representative (if any), and caregiver(s).
- Provide services under the supervision of the RN that are ordered by the physician as indicated in the plan of care.
- Communicate with RN Clinical Supervisor and all physicians involved in the plan of care and other health care practitioners (as appropriate), on a regular basis regarding the current plan of care and changes in the patient’s condition and/or needs.
- Assist the RN and / or physician in performing specialized procedures and duties.
- Assist the patient in learning appropriate self-care techniques.
- Perform procedures at a level of care standard within the medical community, scope of practice consistent with the LPN Practice Act and follows Agency’s current policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate the ability to correctly use and direct the use of medical supplies and equipment safely.
- Instruct other health team personnel, including home health aides and the patient’s family, regarding nursing care needs and other related problems of the patient at home consistent with the LPN Practice Act.
- Assist the RN with the provision of counseling and education (consistent with LPN scope of practice) to the patient, family, and caregiver(s).
- Cooperates with other agencies providing nursing or related services to provide continuity of are and to implement a comprehensive plan of care.
- Participate in Agency-sponsored orientation, in-service education, and utilization review.
- Participate in patient care conferences.
- Document clinical and progress notes that show provision of and outcomes of interventions.
- Prepare and submit, as directed, all case documentation, including clinical notes and required payroll information according to Agency policy.
- Provide service within the Agency’s catchment area.
- Assist with discharge planning as appropriate.
- Acknowledge patient rights including privacy and confidentiality.
- Consistently display a professional appearance.
- Interact with internal and external customers using positive and professional approach.
- Assume responsibility and display reliability for the completion of all tasks, duties, communications and actions.
- Support the mission, vision and goals of the Agency.
- Maintain professional growth and development.
- Participate in the Agency’s QAPI Program for performance improvement activities.
- Abide by Agency policies and procedures.
- Accept other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited practical (vocational) nursing program. Current, active license as an LPN by the Arizona Board of Nursing including fingerprint card.
- Furnishes services under the supervision of a qualified registered nurse.
- Current CPR, health clearance, TB clearance.
- Successful passage (80%) of Agency competency exam, clinical skills self-assessment and core competency skills checklist.
- Minimum of one year experience within the last three years.
- DMV and criminal background check / fingerprint card as appropriate.
- Complete 6 hours of in-service training per year
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Must have visual and hearing acuity. Verbal communication must be clear. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. May be exposed to minor hazards/communicable diseases. Physically active, walking, standing, and climbing stairs. Must be able to perform fully assisted transfers, with or without transfer devices. Must not have any back lifting restrictions/moving restrictions. Must provide proof of auto insurance upon hire and each renewal and maintain a safe driving record.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Assisted are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Assisted also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
For any questions please email Recruiting@Assisted1.com or fax to 805-413-8557. Please specify the job title and the location of interest. Assisted is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit assistedcares.com.