Assisted Home Health & Hospice
If you are a passionate, personable and independent professional looking for a career with high growth potential, join Assisted’s dedicated team today. Assisted is one of the leading providers of home health services with multiple locations in Southern California and Arizona.
We are looking for employees who understand and exhibit accountability, honesty/integrity and respect.
Assisted has earned a HomeCare Elite Status several years in a row – come and join an elite team of homecare professionals!
Assisted Offers Our Employees a Unique Employment Package:
- Working in the environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of care where the patient comes first
- Opportunity to promote innovative healthcare services and specialty programs
- Our field employees enjoy flexible work hours and opportunity to work close to home
- We offer a very competitive pay. Full-time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan and bonus structure based on job classification. In addition our administrative positions receive a generous vacation, PTO and sick leave package, paid holidays, and much more!
- We encourage an environment where you get to work with your friends by providing our employees with a very generous referral bonus structure
- Assisted is dedicated to fostering a fun environment for our employees where everyone is treated like family – we have company parties, themed week events, foundation events and casual Fridays
ALL EMPLOYEES ARE PAID WEEKLY!
IN BUSINESS 28 YEARS!
VERY STABLE COMPANY!
Areas we serve:
Assisted has been providing Home Health Care, Hospice Care, Palliative Care, Caregiver, and Nursing Services from our offices in Thousand Oaks, Northridge, Ventura, Santa Barbara, and Covina California and Inland Empire for over 25 years. Assisted also provides services in Glendale and Scottsdale Arizona. As a proud community Home Health Care provider Assisted knows the importance of quality service.
As a TITLE you will:
- Have flexible hours and working close to home (reduce your commute!)
- Have an opportunity to earn over a $100,000/ year!
- Complete initial and on-going comprehensive assessments of the patient’s needs
- Provide service and /or treatments requiring substantial and specialized nursing skills
- Initiate appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures
- Counsel, support and instruct the patient, family and caregiver in meeting nursing and related needs
- Support the patient’s and family’s cultural beliefs
- Perform duties consistent with the Nursing Practice Act including the Standards of Competent Performance.
- Participates in the On-Call rotation and as requested
- Additional list of duties and responsibilities is provided in the Job Description
- Current, active RN License in the State of California by the Board of Registered Nursing.
- Current CPR, health clearance and clinical skills self-assessment.
- Minimum of one year of professional nursing experience within the last 3 years.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Must have visual and hearing acuity. Must be able to communicate clearly verbally. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. May be exposed to minor hazards/communicable diseases. Physically active walking, standing, bending, lifting, and climbing stairs. Must be able to perform fully assisted transfers, with or without transfer devices (if required for the position). Must not have any back lifting/moving restrictions. Must provide proof of automobile insurance upon hire and at each renewal and maintain a safe driving record. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are able to perform the essential functions of the position.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Assisted are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Assisted also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
For any questions please email Recruiting@Assisted1.com or fax to 805-413-8557. Please specify the job title and the location of interest. Assisted is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit assistedcares.com.