Assisted Home Health & Hospice
Assisted is one of the leading providers of home health services with multiple locations in Southern California and Arizona.
Throughout the years, the Assisted care team has offered high quality, compassionate hospice services to patients and their loved ones. Financially and strategically, we are positioned to be a key player in the industry for the years to come.
Assisted has earned a Home Health & Hospice Elite Status several years in a row — come and join an elite team of Home Health & Hospice professionals!
- Very competitive pay!
- Paid Mileage/Telephone reimbursement – paid for every visit!
- Timely paperwork turn-in bonus for every visit!
- Fulltime positions offer low cost health, dental, vision, PTO, vacation and sick time!
- Have an opportunity to earn over a $100,000/year
- Paid Weekly
As an RN, Registered Nurse Hospice you will:
- Have flexible hours and working close to home (reduce your commute!)
- Complete initial and on-going comprehensive assessments of the patient’s needs
- Provide service and /or treatments requiring substantial and specialized nursing skills
- Initiate appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures
- Counsel, support and instruct the patient, family and caregiver in meeting nursing and related needs
- Support the patient’s and family’s cultural beliefs
- Perform duties consistent with the Nursing Practice Act including the Standards of Competent Performance.
- Participates in the On-Call rotation and as requested
- Additional list of duties and responsibilities is provided in the Job Description
- Current, active RN License in the State of California by the Board of Registered Nursing.
- Current CPR, health clearance and clinical skills self-assessment.
- Minimum of one year of professional nursing experience within the last 3 years.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Must have visual and hearing acuity. Must be able to communicate clearly verbally. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. May be exposed to minor hazards/communicable diseases. Physically active walking, standing, bending, lifting, and climbing stairs. Must be able to perform fully assisted transfers, with or without transfer devices (if required for the position). Must not have any back lifting/moving restrictions. Must provide proof of automobile insurance upon hire and at each renewal and maintain a safe driving record. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are able to perform the essential functions of the position.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Assisted are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Assisted also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
For any questions please email Recruiting@Assisted1.com or fax to 805-413-8557. Please specify the job title and the location of interest. Assisted is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.assisted1.com/join-our-team/application/ →