Assisted Home Health & Hospice
If you are a passionate, personable and independent professional looking for a career with high growth potential, join Assisted’s dedicated team today. Assisted is one of the leading providers of home health services with multiple locations in Southern California and Arizona.
Throughout the years, the Assisted care team has offered high quality, compassionate home health services to patients and their loved ones. Financially and strategically, we are positioned to be a key player in the industry for the years to come.
We are looking for employees who understand and exhibit accountability, honesty/integrity and respect.
Assisted has earned a HomeCare Elite Status several years in a row – come and join an elite team of homecare professionals!
Assisted Offers Our Employees a Unique Employment Package:
- Working in the environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of care where the patient comes first
- Opportunity to promote innovative healthcare services and specialty programs
- Our field employees enjoy flexible work hours and opportunity to work close to home
- We offer a very competitive pay. Full-time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan and bonus structure based on job classification. In addition our administrative positions receive a generous vacation, PTO and sick leave package, paid holidays, and much more!
- We encourage an environment where you get to work with your friends by providing our employees with a very generous referral bonus structure
- Assisted is dedicated to fostering a fun environment for our employees where everyone is treated like family – we have company parties, themed week events, foundation events and casual Fridays
As an RN Staff development and Education you will:
- Provide technical support and instruction to all levels of staff relating to patient care issues, Agency policies and procedures, regulatory issues, patient education and Performance Improvement in home health and/or hospice.
- Apply teaching / learning principles in delivery and preparation of educational materials.
- Participate in development of written staff educational materials for all levels of professional and paraprofessional staff with Director of Education oversite.
- Assist Director of Education in development, planning and implementation of new employee orientation program as needed.
- Provide, coordinate and track regular Agency general and clinical orientation for all levels of employees in Arizona.
- Assist the branch Director of Patient Services to identify qualified field preceptors and provide preceptor training.
- Perform joint visits with identified preceptors, new employees during orientation period and current employees needing evaluation or guidance, as needed.
- Perform OASIS validation assessments (home health) with clinicians in the office and the field, as appropriate and necessary.
- Contribute observations and collect data regarding orientation, training and competency issues, as appropriate and as required, by the Director of Education for documentation and reporting purposes.
- Assist Director of Education in development, tracking and certificate preparation [when necessary] for staff development activities.
- Participate with the Staff Development Department in Agency QAPI [Quality Assurance Performance Improvement] program as directed by the Director of Education / Branch Manager.
- Review in-service and training programs based on identified needs and/or trended data with Director of Education and branch leadership.
- Function as part of the Staff Development Department by actively participating in team meetings and agency-wide education/competency activities, as appropriate.
- Serve as a liaison and resource person to Agency staff and Committees as assigned.
- Demonstrate knowledge of AZ Title 9, Hospice Standards, CMS and accreditation standards.
- Acknowledge patient rights including privacy and confidentiality.
- Consistently display a professional appearance and conduct in all settings.
- Interact with internal and external customers using a positive and professional approach
- Assumes responsibility and displays reliability for the completion of all tasks, duties, communications and actions.
- Supports the mission and vision of the Agency.
- Maintain professional growth and development through networking, membership in professional organizations and continuing education.
- Abide by Agency policies and procedures.
- Accept other duties as assigned.
- Licensed to practice as a Registered Nurse by the Board of Registered Nursing in the State of Arizona.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred, with at least 2 years of experience in home health or hospice. Staff Development or teaching experience desired.
- Working knowledge of State and Federal regulations including accreditation standards.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Work is mostly sedentary combined with moderate amounts of walking, standing, lifting, and climbing stairs. Must have visual and hearing acuity. Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing in English. Attends and participates in activities off site as necessary. May be exposed to minor hazards or communicable diseases. Must provide proof of automobile insurance upon hire and at each renewal and maintain a safe driving record.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Assisted are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Assisted also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
For any questions please email Recruiting@Assisted1.com or fax to 805-413-8557. Please specify the job title and the location of interest. Assisted is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit assistedcares.com.