Assisted Home Health & Hospice
If you are a passionate, personable and independent professional looking for a career with high growth potential, join Assisted’s dedicated team today. Assisted is one of the leading providers of home health services with multiple locations in Southern California and Arizona.
Throughout the years, the Assisted care team has offered high quality, compassionate home health services to patients and their loved ones. Financially and strategically, we are positioned to be a key player in the industry for the years to come.
We are looking for employees who understand and exhibit accountability, honesty/integrity and respect.
Assisted has earned a HomeCare Elite Status several years in a row – come and join an elite team of homecare professionals!
Assisted Offers Our Employees a Unique Employment Package:
- Working in the environment where you are supported by a team of skilled healthcare professionals who are committed to providing the highest levels of care where the patient comes first
- Opportunity to promote innovative healthcare services and specialty programs
- Our field employees enjoy flexible work hours and opportunity to work close to home
- We offer a very competitive pay. Full-time benefits include: medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, 401K plan and bonus structure based on job classification. In addition our administrative positions receive a generous vacation, PTO and sick leave package, paid holidays, and much more!
- We encourage an environment where you get to work with your friends by providing our employees with a very generous referral bonus structure
- Assisted is dedicated to fostering a fun environment for our employees where everyone is treated like family – we have company parties, themed week events, foundation events and casual Fridays
As an RN Supervisor you will:
- Develops and implements a comprehensive plan of care including preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures where appropriate in accordance with MD orders. Identifies problems and establishes measurable goals
- Coordinates the plan of care with members of the care provider team and other agencies providing nursing or related services to provide continuity of care and to implement a comprehensive plan of care
- Performs on-going case management/supervisory visits according to patient’s needs as ordered by the physician, policy and state regulations to ensure adherence to the plan of care
- Supervises patient care provided by licensed vocational nurses and paraprofessionals. This supervision includes direct and indirect monitoring of private duty personnel interactions with patients, families, and physicians
- Coordinates obtaining medical supplies and equipment for patients as needed. Provides instruction to private duty personnel and other care providers on the proper use and maintenance of equipment and medical supplies appropriate for care
- Provides consultation with and education of the client and family regarding the disease process, self-care techniques and disease prevention strategies, as appropriate
- Provides leadership, the application of new knowledge, and encourages staff motivation. Acts as a resource for patient, families and private duty personnel
- Participates in the On-Call rotation and as requested
- Additional list of duties and responsibilities is provided in the Job Description
- Licensed in the State of California by the Board of Registered Nursing.
- Current CPR card, health clearance and clinical skills self-assessment.
- Minimum of two years of professional nursing experience.
- Minimum of two years of experience as a clinical supervisor or charge nurse in a hospital or homecare setting.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING ENVIRONMENT
Must have visual and hearing acuity. Must be able to communicate clearly verbally. Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently. May be exposed to minor hazards/communicable diseases. Physically active walking, standing, bending, lifting, and climbing stairs. Must be able to perform fully assisted transfers, with or without transfer devices (if required for the position). Must not have any back lifting/moving restrictions. Must provide proof of automobile insurance upon hire and at each renewal and maintain a safe driving record. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities who are able to perform the essential functions of the position.
To maintain our world class standard, all offers of employment with Assisted are contingent upon a satisfactory background check as well a physical and TB testing (if required for the position). Assisted also uses E-Verify to confirm work authorization with both the Social Security Administration and the Department of Homeland Security.
For any questions please email Recruiting@Assisted1.com or fax to 805-413-8557. Please specify the job title and the location of interest. Assisted is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.assisted1.com/join-our-team/application/ →