Assisted is one of the leading providers of home health services with multiple locations in Southern California and Arizona.
Throughout the years, the Assisted care team has offered high quality, compassionate hospice services to patients and their loved ones. Financially and strategically, we are positioned to be a key player in the industry for the years to come.
Assisted has earned a Home Health & Hospice Elite Status several years in a row — come and join an elite team of Home Health & Hospice professionals!
$2000 Sign on Bonus for qualified full time candidates!!!
- Very competitive pay!
- Paid Mileage/Telephone reimbursement – paid for every visit!!!
- Timely paperwork turn-in bonus for every visit!!!!!
- Fulltime positions offer low cost health, dental, vision, PTO, vacation and sick time!!!!!
- Have an opportunity to earn over a $100,000/ year
- Paid Weekly
As an RN, Registered Nurse Home Health you will:
- Have flexible hours and working close to home (reduce your commute!)
- Complete initial and on-going comprehensive assessments of the patient’s needs
- Provide service and /or treatments requiring substantial and specialized nursing skills
- Initiate appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures
- Counsel, support and instruct the patient, family and caregiver in meeting nursing and related needs
- Support the patient’s and family’s cultural beliefs
- Perform duties consistent with the Nursing Practice Act including the Standards of Competent Performance.
- Participates in the On-Call rotation and as requested
- Additional list of duties and responsibilities is provided in the Job Description
- Current, active RN License in the State of California by the Board of Registered Nursing.
- Current CPR, health clearance and clinical skills self-assessment.
- Minimum of one year of professional nursing experience within the last 3 years.